New World Private School facilities are designed to create a learning environment and support the teaching and learning process of the school. Distributed over and area of 200,000 sq ft, the school provides two separate buildings for boys and girls with special gates for each to respect the segregation concept between them and are fully equipped with integrated facilities that serve the teaching and learning process and enhance the educational life of the school.
CC TV cameras are installed in the corridors of the school and at the gates to monitor students, teachers, parents and visitors while walking throughout the school campus.
In order to support the curricular and extra-curricular activities, the school provides the following facilities on campus:
- 4 computer labs, each one equipped with 25 computers.
- 5 high quality science labs equipped with relevant scientific equipment for research and teaching.
- 2 music rooms equipped with various musical instruments enhanced with a music system and a sound system to support the development of the students' talents.
- An art room.
- A Science Club to develop the students’ skills and scientific research and discoveries.
- Air-conditioned multi-purpose indoor courts used to host a variety of indoor sports activities i.e. football to basketball, handball, volleyball, Badminton, gymnastics, etc...
- Two indoor swimming pools: a 4-lane community pool at a size of 17.3m (L) x 9.1m (W) x 1.35m<(D)<3.15m and a learner pool at a size of 9.1 (L) x 4m (W) x 1.18m (D), both fully equipped with toilets, showers, separated changing rooms for males and females.
- Outdoor Soccer pitch covered with artificial grass.
- Outdoor Basket Ball pitch.
- Segregated canteen for boys and girls.
- Interior playing areas.
- An 800-seater spacious auditorium equipped with the latest technologies to host high-level events.
- School clinic equipped with a full-time doctor and 2 nurses.
- School library equipped with a range of books and resources covering the different subjects taught in the school.
- 2 prayer rooms for boys and 1 prayer room for girls.
Our advanced facilities attract different companies that sign partnership agreements with our school to use these facilities after school or during weekends and organize coaching courses, events and championships.
For those who are interested, kindly contact the facilities management office on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org