The learning and support facilities at NWPS, have been designed to create an inspiring learning environment and support the teaching and learning curriculums of the School.
With an area of 200,000 sq ft, the school building consists of two separate sections for boys and girls with dedicated entrances for each.
- Six computer labs, each equipped with 25 computers.
- Five innovative and high-quality science labs equipped with relevant scientific equipment for research and teaching.
- Two music rooms equipped with a range of musical instruments, a music system and a sound system to support the development of the students' artistic talents.
- Two art rooms
- A Science Club to develop the students’ skills and scientific research and discoveries.
- Air-conditioned multi-purpose indoor sports used all to host a variety of indoor sports activities i.e. football to basketball, handball, volleyball, Badminton, gymnastics and more.
- Two indoor swimming pools: a 4-lane community pool at a size of 17.3m (L) x 9.1m (W) x 1.35m<(D)<3.15m and a learner pool at a size of 9.1 (L) x 4m (W) x 1.18m (D), both fully equipped with toilets, showers and separated changing rooms for male and female students. The School provides two full-time lifeguards.
- An Outdoor Soccer pitch covered with artificial grass and lit with spotlights.
- An Outdoor Basket Ball court.
- Segregated canteen for boys and girls
- Indoor playing areas.
- An 800-seater spacious auditorium equipped with the latest technologies to host high-level events.
- A School clinic equipped with a full-time doctor and nurse.
- School library equipped with a range of books and resources covering the different subjects taught in the School.
- Two prayer rooms for boys and one prayer room for girls.
Our advanced facilities attract a variety of external organizations who hire these facilities after school or during weekends and organize coaching courses, events and championships.
For those who are interested, kindly contact the facilities management office on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org