UAE Ministry of Education (MoE) Curriculum
The MOE curriculum is designed to develop an innovative education system to ensure a highly knowledgeable and globally competitive society, enabling all age groups to meet future labour market demand and provide a sound learning foundation for the careers of the young people of Dubai.
NWPS adopts and supports the values of the Ministry of Education:
- Citizenship and Responsibility: Enhance national citizenship and social responsibility.
- The Principles and Values of Islam.
- Commitment and Transparency: Commit to professional and transparent performance.
- Equality and Justice: Commit to community partnership and accountability in the education process.
- Participation and Accountability: Ensure equal educational opportunities for all.
- Science, Technology and Innovation: Encourage a society that is driven by science, technology and innovation.
Following the strategic objectives of the MOE, NWPS seeks to ensure:
- Inclusive, quality education including pre-school education
- Excellent leadership and educational efficiency
- Quality, efficiency and good governance of educational and institutional performance, including the delivery of teaching
- Safe, conducive and challenging learning environment
- Attract and prepare students to enrol in higher education internally and externally, in light of labour market needs
- Strengthen the capacity for scientific research and innovation
- Provision of quality, efficient and transparent administrative services, in accordance with the quality, efficiency and transparency standards.
- Establish a culture of innovation in an institutional working environment.